14 Karat Gold Women's Wedding Ring
14 Karat White and Yellow Gold (585), approx. 4.35 g
- The wedding rings are the most important element of the wedding. Due to their circular shape without beginning and end, they are the symbol of endless love and the only visible sign of the bond.
- Many bridal couples want to individualise their wedding rings by having them engraved. Often the name of the partner and the wedding date are chosen. This is also a way of not forgetting the anniversary. Of course, there are no limits to creativity when it comes to engraving.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
The jewellery you purchase will be sent in a special elegant packaging and special box for you with the "Diagen Diamond" certificate.
For the "Diagen Diamond" brand, only genuine / natural diamond and precious stones and precious metals are used for our products, which we have selected especially for you.
Our service and maintenance guarantee for our diamond products is 12 months.
• The weight (g) of the ring you buy may vary, depends on the ring size.
• You have a 14-day return policy on our products. This does not apply to goods that have been manufactured according to the buyer's special requirements. The Seller considers such goods to be custom made, in particular rings, engagement rings, rings with stones, necklaces and bracelets, which are of a different size to those in stock, as these must be made or adjusted before delivery to the Buyer. In the same sense, the Seller also considers such goods that have been engraved or otherwise prepared according to the Buyer's request (personalised products).
• The suitable modification of the size of the ring purchased by you is free of charge; for this purpose, the shipping costs will be charged to the Buyer.
The jewellery items purchased by you will be handed over to the shipping service provider and shipped to you within approximately 1 to 14 working days, depending on the order situation.
Our products are specially handcrafted for you and there may be (+/-) 5% difference in product specification grams and carats.
- 1. Gemstone
- Karat / Fineness
- 14kt/585 Gold
You have the possibility to form a set with the matching jewellery item.